feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Chunky Monkey

ป้ายกำกับ: ,

not much I can say. just watch it and find out. lyrics: I was feeding pickles to a squirrel The earth shook as up walked a girl Wasn't a stampede, wasn't an earthquake half-ton hottie inhaling chocolate cake I hid my food cuz I know she'd eat it I lay on her and sank in like a tempur pedic emus, mushrooms, gnomes and ping pong didn't know her name so I called her King Kong CHORUS you're so chubby, I wanna be your hubby can't stop a giggle, when your rolls start to jiggle when I think bulbous, I think about your vulvas elephantitus, of the vagitus you're so chubby, I wanna be your hubby can't stop a giggle, when your rolls start to jiggle don't use a rubber, when I penetrate your blubber cuz you've got mad cushion, for the pushin VERSE 2 christmas stockings, armadillo soft and fluffy like a pillow out of your jeans your fat pops now that's what I call muffin top can't get caught for anything she stole when she walks out, just tuck it in her rolls batter is doughy like my girl King Kong so I poked her with my ding dong CHORUS you're so chubby, I wanna be your hubby can't stop a giggle, when your rolls start to jiggle when I think bulbous, I think about your vulvas elephantitus, of the vagitus you're so chubby, I wanna be your hubby can't stop a giggle, when your rolls start to jiggle don't use a rubber, when I penetrate your blubber cuz you've got mad cushion, for the pushin VERSE 3 When we bone she makes raunchy sounds crazy rough sex sheds the pounds started getting thin ...

Student Loan Companies Online Futures Broker Tahoe Hotel Reservations





0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น